VIDEO MORE MISERY 'TRANSLATION
WHO HAS NEVER HEARD ONCE FOR RADIO MISERY TEXT of the Maronites 5
AND HERE IS THE TRANSLATION
Text Misery - Maroon 5:
Oh yeah Oh yeah
So scared of breaking it
But you won’t let it bend
And I wrote two hundred letters
I won’t ever send
Somehow it is cut so much
Deeper then they seem
You’d rather cover up
I’d rather let them be
So let me be
And I’ll set you free
[Ritornello]
I am in misery
There ain’t no other
Who can comfort me
Why won’t you answer me?
Your silence is slowly killing me
Girl you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I’m gonna get you back
Gonna get you back
Your salty skin and how
It mixes in with mine
The way it feels to be
Completely intertwined
It’s not that I didn’t care
It’s that I didn’t know
It’s not what I didn’t feel,
It’s what I didn’t show
So let me be
and I’ll set you free
I am in misery
There ain’t no other
Who can comfort me
Why won’t you answer me?
Your silence is slowly killing me
Girl you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I’m gonna get you back
Gonna get you back
Say your faith is shaken
You may be mistaken
You keep me wide awake and
Waiting for the sun
I’m desperate and confused
So far away from you
I’m getting here
Don’t care where I have to go
Why do you do what you do to me, yeah
Why won’t you answer me, answer me yeah
Why do you do what you do to me yeah
Why won’t you answer me, answer me yeah
I am in misery
There Is not No Other
Who can comfort me
Why will not you answer me?
Your silence is killing me slowly
Girl you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I'm gonna get you back
Gonna get you back
Misery lyrics - Maroon 5:
Misery lyrics Maroon 5
Oh yeah Oh yeah
you afraid to break this bond
But you know that you can not bend
I wrote letters Duece
What do not you ever send you
In one way or 'Another it leaves such deep cuts
deeper than it may seem
would rather cover
than leaving the open
So, let me be myself I will make you free
Vivo unhappy
There is nobody Who can comfort me
Why will not you answer me?
Your silence is killing me
Girl, you made me really angry
Girl, you made me really angry
'll win you back
'll win you back
Your skin and salty as
It blends with my
completely intertwined
It's not that I did not care
It's not that I knew not what
It did not feel 'what I have not shown
And then, let me be
myself I will make you free
You say your faith wavers
You could be misunderstood
keep me wide awake waiting for the sun
are desperate and confused
So far away from you I'm
coming
I do not care where I go
Why I do what I do, you
Why do not you answer me? Why is
I do what I do, you
Why do not you answer me? you
0 comments:
Post a Comment