Sunday, March 1, 2009

How To Connect Spdif Audio Out

- SER / ESTAR

WAYS FINISHED

INDICATIVE

Present (sou / estou) Imperfect (was / ESTAVAR) And Remote (I / Summer )
I I was I was
You are You were You were
He / She He / She was He / She was
We We were We were
You are You were You were
They are They were They were

Future Simple (evenings / estarei)
Past Next
(Tenho sido / estado)
Pluperfect
(Tinha sido / estado)
I will I was I had been
You will You were You were been
He / She will He / She was He / She was
We will We were We had been
You will You were You were been
They will be They were They were
been been been
pierced Remote
(fora / estivera)
Future Front
(tere sido / estado)
was I was I will state
You were You will
He / She had been He / She will have been
We were We will You were
you were You will have
They were They have been been


SUBJUNCTIVE


Present (que eu seja / esteja)
Imperfect
(if it were eu / estivesse)
Past
(que eu Tenho sido / estado)
that I am that I had that I was
that You are you were that you were
He / She is He / She was He / She has been
that We that we were that we were
that you're you were that you have been
they are they were they were

pierced (if eu tivesse sido / estado)
that I had been
that You had been
He / She was
that we we were
you that you were
they were


CONDITIONAL

We would
Present (Serious / estar) Past (artery sido / estado)
I would I would be
You would You'd be
He / She would He / She would have been
We would have been
You would you would have been
They would They were

MANDATORY

(SE está tu)
---
be you
both he / she
us
you're
are their


WAYS INDEFINITE

INFINITE

Present (ser / estar) Past (ter sido / estado)
be being


PARTICIP

Present Past (sido / estado)
- - been


Gerund

Present (SEND / estandar) past (I tend sido / estandar)
essendo essendo stato

0 comments:

Post a Comment